Terms & Conditions
In the Terms & Conditions section the usage of such words as “we”, “us”, “our” or any analogy to them means the coincapra.com website and its representatives. Also, the use of such words as “yours”, “you” etc. means any user of this web service.
All terms and conditions of the coincapra.com website are declared in this document. Please, devote your time to read all the statements in this document carefully, because they are related to the process of work on our website. Moreover, these terms and conditions are to be applied to all users, regardless of whether the user has read the rules or not. By using coincapra.com you confirm that you have read all terms and conditions and you agree to accept and obey them.
- The Terms and Conditions, which are written in this document, regulate your use of our website. If you have not understood any of them, then you may ask about it via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, then you should refrain from using our web-platform.
- As it was mentioned before, if you use coincapra.com, it means that you admit being bound by all Terms and Conditions, which are listed here.
- Furthermore, the usage of our service means full understanding and acceptance of the fact that we provide the complimentary service for the cryptocurrency community.
- Using this website you understand and accept that tokens, which are distributed by ourselves, are apportioned in correspondence with our rules and procedures.
- On this site you acknowledge that we do not confer you any rights on tokens. Tokens, which are distributed by means of coincapra.com, are distributed freely with no any warrants or guarantees.
3. No advice in any form
- You have to understand that all information presented on our website is given to you for informational purpose only. It should not be defined as an advice or a call to action. In order to clarify the situation as much as it is possible, we declare that the information provided on our website or any other information with relation to our website or the information in these terms and conditions or any other information with relation to our terms and conditions does not constitute an investment consultation or a tax advice.
- The information is our property and we may change it without noticing you or other users.
4. Acceptable use
- Using our site you understand and agree that you are not to use it for any unlawful purposes (fraud, deceit etc.) and any purpose, which is not permitted by these terms and conditions. To make it as clear as it is possible, we declare that you are to use coincapra.com only for the aims which are set forth in this document.
- Using our website, you understand and agree that you are not to take any actions to damage, disable, overload or deteriorate it. Also, you are not to interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyments of our website.
5. Accessibility of coincapra.com
You understand and agree that our website and the information provided on our website are provided “as is” and “as available” without promises of any kind, either expressed or implicit, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, containing but not restricted to the warranties of merchantability, compatibility for a particular aim and non-infringement.
We cannot guarantee that the website will always be available, fully functional, safe from errors, accessible, unbroken or malware free. We will do everything we can to maintain a proper level of security and accessibility on the website.
We do not warrant that the information or data, which was transferred via coincapra.com or was mentioned by you during the usage of it (was given on the forum, used in the forms etc.), will never be lost.
We reserve the right to limit, terminate or suspend your access to our website in whole or in part at any time without a notice.
We may remove you from the subscribers list or freeze your account at our absolute and sole decision.
6. Intellectual property rights
All information and the content, that is provided by you to us via email or any other form of e-communication (electronic communication), the intellectual property rights related to the site and the content which is represented there (inter alia the text, videos and logos) are the intellectual property of the coincapra.com website.
When you use our website you are provided with a restricted, personal and non-exclusive license. This license covers the use of the website’s content, but it imposes certain limitations on you. First, you cannot translate or reconstruct the content, second, you cannot publish the content, third, you cannot create derivative works or use the content in whole or in part.
Information from our website can be used for personal needs only. It is prohibited to resale data you received on our website or resources related to it.